Welcome to Steel House at the University of Idaho!
We are an on-campus cooperative living group for women that houses up to 32 residents.
Click HERE for 2018-2019 contract.
Some quick facts about Steel House:
- Fees include BOTH room and board. No need to be on a meal plan!
- Spaces are “first-come-first-serve.” When spaces fill up, we start a waiting list.
- Steel House meets the University of Idaho requirements as an on-campus living group for freshmen.
- Students in all grade levels live in Steel House.
- Women who attend the University of Idaho can be a part-time or full-time student while living in Steel House.
- Steel House provides an affordable living option for women attending the University of Idaho. Because the residents share in caring for the house, this keeps expenses lower.
- Women in Steel House have full access to the kitchen for those late night munchies!
- Steel House in much like a family environment where residents prepare their own breakfast and lunch as desired and a chef prepares dinners (Monday through Friday).
- Steel House is considered “dry” and is a safe place to live for under age students.
- A resident assistant (RA) lives with the residents and an active alumni board of directors works with residents in training them how to run a household.
Still have questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org