Steel House fills up on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Should the house fill up early, we start a waiting list. If you want to live in Steel House, chances are that we can find a space for you!
What to do in signing up:
- Fill out the housing contract.
- Send it in with the $250 damage deposit to: PO Box 8484 in Moscow, ID 83843
If you’re on the waiting list:
- Still send in the housing contract
- Send it in with the damage deposit. We won’t cash the damage deposit check until you have a space
- You will be notified once a space becomes available.
If there are additional questions, please feel free to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: At the beginning of each semester, there’s a small window of time that we can take payments via credit card. However, there’s a 3% processing fee (about $80). Please let us know in advance if you’re interested in this option.
Recap on fees and how they are paid
- FULL Fees for fall semester are due: AUGUST 31st.
- FULL Fees for spring semester are due: JANUARY 31ST.
- Fees must be paid in full by the above dates.
- · A double occupancy is $3,250 per semester
- · A single occupancy is $3,800 per semester
- Billing is done directly through Steel House. Bills are NOT included with regular student fees. Residents must write a check (or get a money order or cashier’s check) to pay for fees. Cash is not accepted
- STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING THE UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN STEEL HOUSE TO AVOID RESIDENCE HALL FEES BEING ASSESSED!