Steel House fills up on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Should the house fill up early, we start a waiting list. If you want to live in Steel House, chances are that we can find a space for you!
What to do in signing up:
- Fill out the housing contract.
- Send it in with the $250 damage deposit to: PO Box 8484 in Moscow, ID 83843
If you’re on the waiting list:
- Still send in the housing contract
- Send it in with the damage deposit. We won’t cash the damage deposit check until you have a space
- You will be notified once a space becomes available.
If there are additional questions, please feel free to e-mail: email@example.com
Recap on fees and how they are paid
- FULL Fees for fall semester are due: AUGUST 31st.
- FULL Fees for spring semester are due: JANUARY 31ST.
- Fees must be paid in full by the above dates.
- · A double occupancy is $3,450 per semester
- · A single occupancy is $4,000 per semester
- Billing is done directly through Steel House. Bills are NOT included with regular student fees. Residents must write a check (or get a money order or cashier’s check) to pay for fees. Cash is not accepted
- Remember!!! You do NOT need to be on a meal plan through the residence hall system to live in Steel House. You have unlimited access to food at Steel House so our fees match the same type of meal plan found found through the residence halls.
- STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING THE UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN STEEL HOUSE TO AVOID RESIDENCE HALL FEES BEING ASSESSED!