Semester Fees (includes BOTH room and board):
- FULL Fees for fall semester are due: AUGUST 31st.
- FULL Fees for spring semester are due: JANUARY 31ST.
- Fees must be paid in full by the above dates. Please make arrangements prior to arriving at Steel House to have the ability to pay these fees on the scheduled dates.
- A double occupancy is $3,450 per semester (includes room and board
- A single occupancy is $4,000 per semester (includes room and board)
- Please remember that you do NOT need to be on a meal plan through the residence hall system. You have unlimited access to food at Steel House so our “plan” reflects that in your full fees.
- Billing is done directly through Steel House.
- We understand that financial aid can take time to arrive. Late fees begin to accrue by September 1st (fall semester) and February 1st (spring semester) at $50 per month. Under extreme circumstances, this fee can be waived. However, it is the responsibility of the student to contact the Board of Director’s treasurer and keep her informed of your situation.
- Bills are NOT included with regular student fees. You are responsible for paying Steel House directly.
- Residents must write a check (or get a money order or cashier’s check) to pay for fees.
- Summer occupancy is $700 from the Monday after school is out until August 15th. Summer occupancy is available only for Steel House residents.
- Summer storage can be arranged at $100 for the summer (Monday after school is out until August 15th).
- Cash is not accepted
- Checks are payable to Steel House Inc. and must be put in the gray box near the mailboxes
STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING THE UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO (Admissions Office) KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN STEEL HOUSE TO AVOID RESIDENCE HALL FEES BEING ADDED TO YOUR SCHOOL BILL! This is VERY important!!!